Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great Black & White Photographers Part 3

What caught my eye was that he took pictures of women posing, some were nude, other weren't. I didn't see any other photographer do what he did with his photos.

In the photos i chose, they're just objects, & I see: still plain objects, a dice, a seashell, a yellow long triangle, & a ball that looks like a marble. Then in the back theres a painting of a boat in the water. The beautiful clear blue sky. Looks so peaceful & unordinary but cool at the same time.
I smell: the fresh breeze against my face as I walk on the beach. The moist sand in my toes as i walk. Also the dogs odor as they run right past me. I hear: Other people screaming & laughing together. The waves splashing against the shore. Dogs barking & the ocean as I pick up a seashell & put in against my ear. I taste: the cold water as I drink my beverage on this sunny day.
I feel: the sand rubbing against my feet, & the seashells I pick up. The wind blowing, the water splashing on my skin. Fun, peaceful, & relaxed as a sit back & enjoy this summer day.
The next photo, is pretty plain. In this photo I see: an egg, balancing on a triangle with another triangle intercepting it. A light reflecting on it as it stands still. It's black & white, there's shading involve. I smell: nothing really. I taste: nothing. I feel that the egg is going to fall or crack at any minute because the triangle thats holding is pointy. Its so different from other pictures I've seen, like what made him take a picture like that?
I would like to create a power point of his famous work & his purpose of taking pictures of other women, what they symbolizes to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment